F809F-Plus Fieldbus Diagnostics Module
The F809F-Plus Fieldbus Diagnostics Module monitors the performance of eight fieldbus segments, providing information on the health of the network physical layer. As a Foundation Fieldbus™ device the F809F-Plus easily integrates with the chosen host control system via a fieldbus segment, allowing the network status and measured parameters to be displayed in the control system’s instrument management software.
The F809F-Plus builds on the success of the F809F, the industry’s first fieldbus-connected diagnostic module. New features of the Plus version include superior immunity to noise on the ‘communicating’ segment, enhanced short-to-shield detection, and extended power supply voltage measurement range for compatibility with new MTL power supply types. It may be used as a direct replacement for F809F in existing installations.
• Monitors 8 fieldbus segments
• Reports parameters via FOUNDATION fieldbus™ H1
• Open system solution: compatible with all major DCS system
• Registered to Fieldbus Foundation ITK 6.0, including new resource block field diagnostic bits
• FDT/DTM and eEDDL user interfaces, with maintenance symbols according to NAMUR NE107 recommendations
What does the F809F-Plus deliver you?
• Provides simple diagnostics you can act on
• Prompts repair of emerging faults before they impact the process
• Delivers information straight into the control system diagnostics environment
• Speeds project start-up by discovering installation errors
• Maintains high availability of the fieldbus network throughout its lifetime